PTB Reports [Pharmacology, Toxicology and Biomedical Reports] - It is an international, peer-review, open access, online journal publishing research articles, review articles, clinical case reports and recent trends in experimental and clinical pharmacology, toxicology and Biomedicine. It covers clinical pharmacokinetics, biochemical pharmacology, clinical biochemistry, molecular biology, analytical toxicology, psychopharmacology, neuropharmacology, cardiovascular and renal pharmacology and other systemic pharmacology.
- Editor-in-Chief : Dr. S Parasuraman, Ph.D
- Subjects Covered : Pharmacology, Toxicology, and Biomedicine
- ISSN : 2395 - 4736 ; Frequency : Tri-annual (3 issues/year)
- Indexed and Abstracted in : Google Scholar, Journalseek & Genamics, PhcogBase, EBSCOHost, Academic Search Complete, Open J-Gate, SciACCESS.
- Rapid publication: Average time from submission to first decision is 30 days and from acceptance to In Press online publication is 45 days.
- Open Access Journal: PTB Reports is an open access journal, which allows authors to fund their article to be open access from publication.